Silent Auction Fundraiser
Our Edmonton home has been busy throughout the entire pandemic, with a waitlist of at least 8 women waiting for shelter at any given time.
This is why, this Ramadan, WEW is fundraising for Nisa Homes in order to help them provide essentials, financial assistance, mental health, community resources, programs and activities, in-home and remote casework as well as spiritual support to women and children escaping domestic violence, homelessness or forced resettlement.
Please support us so we can continue to help women and children in OUR community and keep them out of harm’s way.
Silent Auction Rules
- Create an account on w4w.ca
- Bid on any items you like!
- Bids will be accepted on all items until May 13th, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- All items have a minimum incremental bid.
- You cannot raise less than the stated incremental amount. You may bid a greater amount than the amount in the increment (blow away the competition!)
- OR you can buy the item at full price using the ‘Buy Now’ option
- Don’t forget to add items to your watchlist for email notifications and updates on products you have your eye on!
- All the winners will be contacted on May 14th, 2021 for contactless payment. If the winner fails to do so within 24 hours of contact, the next highest bidder will be contacted
Thank you for supporting our Silent Auction Fundraiser, Our Edmonton Home has been busy throughout the entire pandemic, with a waitlist of at least 8 women waiting on shelter at any given moment. Your support means keeping this home open for another successful year of empowering women and their children to regain confidence, means and ability to start fresh.
Your donations directly finance food and essentials for the home, transit passes, diapers, wipes, formula, medications and clothing for moms and their children. All of this is only possible with your generous support. Please consider donating today and making a difference in the lives of our community here